Blueair Classic 480i Air Purifier
- Perfect for medium to large rooms between 300 square feet and 400 square feet. (AHAM rated at 434 square feet.) Such as bedrooms, small living rooms, kitchens, and offices
- Ideal for doctors and dentists clinics with high foot traffic. The built-in sensor automatically adjusts the fan speed by scanning air in real-time
- Hepasilent Technology captures 99.97% of airborne pollutants including dust, mold, pet dander, and pollen. also captures viruses and bacteria, including airborne novel coronavirus.
- Dual protection filters with Activated coconut carbon
- WiFi enabled for control through the Blueair friend app and amazon Alexa compatible
The Blueair Classic 480i air purifier brings clean, energizing air to spacious bedrooms, living rooms or any big rooms up to 434 sq. ft. A built-in air quality sensor makes it easy to confirm your air is virtually free of asthma and allergy triggers and indoor air pollutants such as mold, dust, pet dander, and pollen by scanning the air quality in real-time and adjusting fan speed to your current air quality.
The Classic 480i delivers unmatched performance thanks to HEPASilent technology, which combines electrostatic and mechanical filtration technologies. This combination, pioneered by Blueair, delivers a high clean-air delivery rate (CADR) with the whisper-silent operation and high energy efficiency. it also enables the purifier to capture nano-particles in the air that other purifiers can’t such as viruses and bacteria. This includes the airborne form of the novel coronavirus.
The latest in filter innovation, the DualProtection filters, expertly target particles and gases including cooking smells, pet odors, and formaldehyde.
The integrated air quality sensor continuously measures PM2.5 and VOC (gas) levels and displays them on a digital control panel.
The panel’s easy-to-read LED icons also display the status of your air purifier’s Wi-Fi connection, operating speed, and filter status. Touch controls make it easy to change settings.
Made with high-quality steel, it’s a product that is sure to last for many years to come.
You can also connect your 480i to the Blueair Friend app to track changes in – and get tips to improve – your indoor air quality, learn how air quality varies depending on your various activities, control your air purifier from afar using any smart device including Alexa, and access outdoor air quality data.
Providing performance you can count on, all Blueair purifiers are independently tested and verified by independent testing through the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) for clean air delivery rate (CADR) and tested by the California EPA Air Resources Board for no ozone emissions. It is recommended to replace the filter every 6 months, depending on use and environment.